Click the amazing panavision photoclicked by Marc Malakie and stitched together by Nick Rhodes. The new Firehouse Kustom Rockart Studio is conveniently located at:1428 34th Street Oakland, CA
A few stats:
– 5420 square feet
– ground floor with loading dock
– secure parking inside roll-up gate
– 50 yards from Emeryville / convenient from MacArthur BART
– office / computer room
– conference room
– shipping department.
– near fellow artists: Chris Shaw, Jon Paul Bail, Lucky Mule, John Howard & John Seabury
– near partners Steve Gerstman Enterprises, Dennis King Gallery & PS Print
To get there by BART:
MacArthur BART to free bus Emery-Go-Round at BART exit.
Stop at front gate of PIXAR Studio.
Walk south three blocks to 34th and Hollis (just past 580 bridge)
By car from SF:
First Exit off Bay Bridge – West Grand
First left on Mandela Parkway
Take a right at 34th
four or five blocks to corner of Hollis